Getting car back on monday

Dusk said:
Seems like ben wants to make the worst out of every situation..!

edited

I asked earlier if it was open for a reason. I dont understand why its open thats all and i wasnt being sarcastic when i said it might not be on properly but i know from personal experience how hard they can be to line back up when theyve been off - still that colour is sweet!

When gav done his, someone done loads of photoshops with loads of different colours n some of them were well nice, one was simlar to that am sure n i apologise if i seem over critical on the car but thats just my thoughts but thats probably because i was in love with Gavs car
:D

lol it was me that did a load of different colour p'shops dont think any were that colour il have a look

thats the maximum amount im allowed to upload??? 5?

Attachments

• gav newwheels(alt)1.jpg
    gav newwheels(alt)1.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 218
  • gav newwheels(alt)2.jpg
    gav newwheels(alt)2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 188
  • gav newwheels(alt)3.jpg
    gav newwheels(alt)3.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 186
  • gav newwheels(alt)4.jpg
    gav newwheels(alt)4.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 192
  • gav newwheels(alt)5.jpg
    gav newwheels(alt)5.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 209
i think that cawkwell's is a far superior job look as kev said factory std fitment wise. really nice car you have there matey, love the colour

Dave

Attachments

• gav newwheels(alt).jpg
    gav newwheels(alt).jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 203
sorry to shatter your dreams ben but Gavs car or whoevers it is is an abomination to micras everywhere!!

The FAKE not even real GTiR vent is taky the 16V saxo bage needs burning the mini side repeaters and vents look crap and arnt even straight.. the arches dont follow the lines of the car one bit and look like they were made from plastacine before being thrown on and filled in (badly) And whoever thinks that "jap style JDM wannabe" front bumper looks good on ANYTHING!! needs there eyballs removing shoving up there arse so thay can see the similarities between that and a pile off brown stuff.

the orange one is nicer but im not a fan of the front or sideskirts but the arches look nice... those arches the side skits cut down abit and smothed without the vent in and a Super S bumper with a lip spoiler to match the side skirts in that amazing orange would be stunning!!

but aslong as the owner likes it thats all that matters!

Raceworx said:
sorry to shatter your dreams ben but Gavs car or whoevers it is is an abomination to micras everywhere!!

The FAKE not even real GTiR vent is taky the 16V saxo bage needs burning the mini side repeaters and vents look crap and arnt even straight.. the arches dont follow the lines of the car one bit and look like they were made from plastacine before being thrown on and filled in (badly) And whoever thinks that "jap style JDM wannabe" front bumper looks good on ANYTHING!! needs there eyballs removing shoving up there arse so thay can see the similarities between that and a pile off brown stuff.

the orange one is nicer but im not a fan of the front or sideskirts but the arches look nice... those arches the side skits cut down abit and smothed without the vent in and a Super S bumper with a lip spoiler to match the side skirts in that amazing orange would be stunning!!

but aslong as the owner likes it thats all that matters!

your opinion, i seen Gavs car and i thought it looked great, i dont know about the work but it still looked great

Its a really nice colour you have picked. The arches look nice aswell. I do think the front bumper looks O.T.T. for a the car, something more subtle to keep in with the subtle arches and curves of the car would have possibly been nicer. Only other thing I would say as bigger wheels.

Any more pics btw?

i dare bet he is enjoying driving around in it at the moment as it was in the workshop for quite a while i believe.

but yes more pics pls lol

dave

yes im loving it everybody comes over and says its the best micra they have seen,plus it looks a hell of alot better with the 17inch wheels on it.ill put up some pictures at the weekend when ive got some time.

Back