Genuine JDM March K11 Tailgate, JDM March K11 Rear Lights and Super S Rear Spoiler.

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
Genuine JDM March K11 Parts, Tailgate/Lights/Super S Spoiler **REDUCED**

Hi all.

I have recently sold my Micra and have some parts that i didnt get round to fitting to it that i had collected.

Im not sure on what their worth as they dont come up very often, but ill start here....... NOW REDUCED before going on ebay (also consider sensible offers)

JDM tailgate with Centre Breaklight (complete with wiper etc). Good condition with only a very small dent at the bottom (see pic), Real Deal not a converted UK one!!: Provisionally Sold
IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

JDM K11 Rear lights, good condition including bulb holders and wiring plug, one very small hairline crack in one lense but hardly noticable and doesnt let in water: £40
IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

UK Spec Super S rear spoiler, good condition with only a few small marks: Provisionally Sold
IMG_1718.jpg

So with all that you could make this........................ :grinning:
march3.jpg

OP
OP
S

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
No sorry i didnt see that in the Pic lol

The spoiler is from a UK Super S which is the same as a JDM one without the brakelight

well spotted :p

OP
OP
S

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
i'll check that i have the storage space today and then i'll probably have it(Y) could you post it at all?

PMed (Y)

(ACTUALLY NOT AS YOUR INBOX IS FULL!!!)

yea I can probably post the spoiler but dont know how much that will cost........... its not the easiest/smallest thing to package!

Ill see what I can do

hmm well i'm going on holiday to exeter in a week so i'll see if it'd be possible to take my car aswell and pick it up sometime then? inbox empty now so you can drop a PM (Y)

will do as soon as i get to a computer :) the PS3 doesn't like the paypal site :( and just realised i can't pick it up then as the car will be full :l i'll give you 25 for it if you post it for the trouble of wrapping (and + postage cost of course) let me know :)

OP
OP
S

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
will do as soon as i get to a computer :) the PS3 doesn't like the paypal site :( and just realised i can't pick it up then as the car will be full :l i'll give you 25 for it if you post it for the trouble of wrapping (and + postage cost of course) let me know :)

Yea I can post it just need to sort out how without it getting broken/damaged. Ive posted worse lol!!

PM sent