General questions

Hi
I bought my Micra 2 weeks ago and don't know anything about it.It is 1.4,automatic(CVT),X reg,no extras...
Here in other topik you talk about SrI,Super S...Where I can get more information about the Micras?What does it means S on the rear of my Micra? Is there any good VIN Checker?
Even I can't see where the oil filter is.There is a filter on the gear box,underneath the battery(vertically fitted)-is it for gear oil,when I have to change it?
The diagnostic socket is EOBD shape.Is it possible to check codes like on older models by flashing MIL?I know that it needs special code reader but ask because accidentally I found that if I hold both buttons on the instruments and switch on the ignition,it makes some tests-clocks start moving...Er... on the odometer...finally 0000.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I see nobody answer of my questions.Where to read something about the CGA3DE engines then?

what do you want to know? the best thing is to get a haynes manual. the oil filter is on the back of the engine at the bottom, get under the car and look up.

the S on your car means nothing its just a badge, some peple say it means sport, but Nissan named their cars weird things, like the K10 micra called a GLS, that doesn't stand for anything.

OP
OP
M
Yes I will find a Manual for CGA3DE but till that time I wanted to know something about the filter on the gear box and reading the codes.