General maintenance

Hi there, I have a 1.2 litre 2008 micra and It has 139k miles. I've given it a service such as change the oil and filter and spark plugs and the cabin filter. Is there anything else I should do for maintenance I can know the service history of it. And also my lower fog lights aren't working and I don't know if it's the bulb or an electrical issue. On top of that can I change my light bulbs to led if possible and am I able to get hold of the micra sport rims I think they're the 17 inch ones. Since it's my first car I want to make sure it is mechanically good and looks good and I like the rims. If anyone has them can you give me a price or a heads up as well. Or if they have a micra sport plus with problems, or spares or repair for sale let me know as I am looking for a project car.

DON'T change the fog lights to led, in severe weather fog,ice & snow these will get coated in frost and snow and as the led lights are cold (don't emit heat) they will get coated. the original halogen warm the glass and melt any freezing coating of snow or freezing condensation. :unsure:

If both the front fog lights aren’t working then whilst it is possible both bulbs are blown it would be unlucky, as the switch for the lights is on the stalk it isn’t likely to be the culprit so process of elimination means it is most likely a fuse and/or bulbs. Regards the alloys I can help with those, I have a set of four new, no tyres, where in the UK are you?

I'm located in Birmingham and I don't mind damage rims as long as they're not too bad. Give me a price and I'll tell you if it's in my budget. If you can ship I'll happily pay for it. I also have a complete rear end of a micra as well if that helps, if you need that. And thanks for the advice

I'm located in Birmingham and I don't mind damage rims as long as they're not too bad. Give me a price and I'll tell you if it's in my budget. If you can ship I'll happily pay for it. I also have a complete rear end of a micra as well if that helps, if you need that. And thanks for the advice

I’ll private message you