General havoc

D

Djdr1veB1

Newish K10 owner requires some guidance!!!

Part One!!! I own a lovely K10 58K on the clock, a lovely dash in suburu blue as purchased from matt! Cheers fella!!!! and now want to have my car a LOOKING AS DONED UP OUTSIDE!
Any one know how much i should be paying roughly to get the car sprayed (i will also need my body kit done!) and the sort of places to go?

Part Two!!! I really dislike my grille grr {The black plasticy one} looking at a face lift or does any one have any other suggestions???? How hard is it to get the bits to do a face lift? been to a couple of scrappys but all three K10,s had front end damage! take it i need a new bonnet headlights and sidelights as well as the facelift grille if i do that!!!

Part three!!! Any one know about replacing the aeriel with something a little sexier than the standard one? mine's bent and definately had it's day 'don't want people to start talking bout me'!!!

Part Four!!! How easy is it to put a sqare number plate at the back? is it road legal?

Last and by no means any one got any pointers when looking at a new exhaust system? Want it to sound nice and feel phunky!!!! :devil:

Any help will be greatly received in my attempt at educating Dartford and my little corner of Kent that there's more to life than Honda civic's and Nova's!!!! grr
Cheers
Dave:

OP
OP
D

Djdr1veB1

Just a little addition!!!!

What sort of bulbs can i put in my headlights???
i.e halogen bulbs? H3, H4 etc

Many Thanks

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Elliot done a facelift, youve mentiond all that you need!
I put a square number plate at the rear, its legal but you should see about getting the lights moved in closer to it, would look better.
Talk to quicky about removing the ariel and smoothing off the hole, replace it with a beesting ariel on the roof!

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Djdr1veB1,

if you havent noticed I am breaking a K10 Super S which has a bodykit on it. it has all sorts of things yours wont.

if you want yours to look better there is so many things you can do, i'll give you an example of my old Micra LS.

spoiler was home made,
Mirrors are M3 ones.
it has standard front LS bumpers (i have a front one exactly the same which I am selling) and a pair of Seat Ibiza splitters on the bottom of them,
the rear bumper is smoothed and both have been colour coded. it has a metro bonnet vent. there is like more metros in my local scrapyard than anyother car!.
sideskirts are off another micra.
wheels are 15" fox 3's and car had -35mm lowering springs on it

as for exhaust. get powerflow to make you one. I did and it sounds the nuts mate.

hope i've given you some ideas.

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

if you want any bits let me know

OP
OP
D

Djdr1veB1

Cheers For the Advice Guy's!!!!

Heavy motor Mark!!!! I so want your grille!!! and the bonnet vent looks phat 2!!! :love:

Will def be looking at the bee sting aeriel! And will also have a look at moving the lights for the number plate!!! Only prob is i'm a tad worried bout putting holes in my Bambino and filling the old one's! Still looking at the other cars in the club might just get me past that!!! :laugh:

Mark i'll Pm ya regarding parts mate gather your up in stafford! how did i know you wouldn't be local!!!!!!!! Already done a drive to Norwich 4 my Body kit bumpers and Portsmouth for my dash and side skirts!!! :devil:

Any one know if i can replace my headlight bulbs with them flash halogen bulbs i keep seeing about, and which/ size type are best

Cheers!

Dave

Mark

Ex. Club Member
grille is easy to make, just cut the middle bit out and smooth.

that aint my car no more, belongs to someone else now. i've got a better one now hehe