Gearbox Removal Help

Hello! I recently bought a 1995 Micra with a really bad release bearing and I am right now in the process of removing the gearbox. I've removed all the bolts holding the transmission (2 at the top, 1 in the front, 2 at the bottom and the 3 holding it to the rear engine mount) but it doesn't budge the least. Could the dowels simply be that corroded or could it be the release bearing holding it to the engine shaft? Any help is very much appreciated.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

A gentle tap with a hammer should move it, if not check for bolts.

I've not removed that gearbox before, some cars have the starter bolt through to the gearbox.

A gentle tap with a hammer should move it, if not check for bolts.

I've not removed that gearbox before, some cars have the starter bolt through to the gearbox.
A gentle tap does absolutely nothing I'm afraid. I've removed the startmotor completely, along with all wires, cables etc. I really don't think I've missed any bolts since I've checked a million times. It's really hard to see though..

Hi again guys. The gearbox is still stuck like it's welded on. Tapping and prying just ended with bending the thin sheet between the box and engine. Heating the bellhousing around the dowels did absolutely nothing. I'm really stuck, does anyone have any advice?