Gear lever return spring

Hi all, Can the gear lever return spring be fixed from inside the car or is it underneath? Also is it possible to use a spring off a k10 as i have been told the k11 spring is impossible to obtain? Thanks in advance, Jon.

Underneath. the k10 spring is too short. You can get a set with different springs on ebay for a few quid. Those have one that fit. But if you still have the spring hanging on by 1 side you can just bent a new tab on it and refit it.

Underneath. the k10 spring is too short. You can get a set with different springs on ebay for a few quid. Those have one that fit. But if you still have the spring hanging on by 1 side you can just bent a new tab on it and refit it.
Thank you for your reply, i do not have the spring it has disappeared hope it is still there and perhaps i could still use it but the gear lever does not "centre".

Hi all! finally got in the garage and tried to change the gear lever spring! (Garage been full of Sh-rubbish for nearly a year not even enough room for Micra!) Bought a pack of springs in stainless steel in the hope of using one. Tried several cut them down too but they were not strong enough to do the job. I have now ordered something like a bed spring so i am hoping this will do the trick. Failing that anyone know off hand if they are still available from Nissan?