GAUGING INTEREST

Due to me constantly debating weather or not to get a Primera again, I am putting this thread up to see if anyone wants these. ATM no pictures but will get some soon.

Prepped and Primered Super S FRONT bumper - good condition, comes with tow hook cover NO FOGLIGHTS £45 POSTED

Prepped and Primered Super S REAR bumper - good condition, no cracks whatsoever £40 posted

WILL DO A SLIGHT DEAL WITH BOTH BUMPERS IF BOUGHT TOGETHER

GREY JDM dashpod for early K11s. Good condition, the bit that secures the little compartment's lid has one of the tiny holder/clip bits missing, however the lid still clicks into place, all this means is if you push the back of the lid it will lift up itself. The inside of the compartment and at the bottom of the two cup holders I have replaced the crusty original black material with skateboard skin/ material. Looks the same, but much better. £45 POSTED

SLX/ SUPER S REV COUNTER DIALS (non-working clock) good condition bar the clock doesn't work however the screen itself still lights up in a nice faint blue. mileage reads between 62-63k (it will be in continuous use) £30 posted

CHROME DIAL RINGS add/ make a HUGE OEM+ difference to the dials £13 POSTED

WILL SELL DIALS AND CHROME RINGS FOR £38 POSTED

LX pop out rear windows - I will be loosing money on these but I wanted them so paid a price. Good condition, all needed items included except the extended (factory) upper seat belt brackets. A few little normal/ average kinks and scratches in the surrounding trims, but won't look out of place once fitted. A real need for me were these, £20 COLLECTED £32 POSTED (I will make a proper effort with the packaging so will cost a lot)

PM ME FOR MORE INFO OR OFFERS. NO RUSH TO SELL ANYTHING

interest only at the moment buddy just seeing what will sell what won't. I will get in touch with you when they finally come off the car, will be removing when I finally get a Primera GT.

Back