Gauging Interest K11 March Cabriolet

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi all

I am in risk of losing my job, so I have made the decision that my March Cabriolet will have to go - I can't afford to run it, and would rather use the money to get a cheap cheap cheap runabout and pay my mortgage.

Pictures can be seen in my blog Here

She's 1.3, currently has about 113,000km (give or take) on the odometer, 35mm lowering springs, 15" inch unknown make alloys, rare JDM splitter and side skirts, and Bilstein gas dampers along with a fantastic condition roof and the original glass rear window.
I would be looking at at least 2500, although I would consider reasonable offers in that range considering how much work I've put into her.

If you are interested in owning such a fantastic little motor and want more info about her just give me a PM!
I'm only gauging interest at the moment, but if it is there then I will officially put her up for sale.

Attachments

• DSCF3418.JPG
    DSCF3418.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 303
  • DSCF3427.JPG
    DSCF3427.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 282

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi,
indeed; the way you have to sell it is very sad; this is a very nice piece, I hope you'll manage to get a good price from it; because it really deserve it.
Cheers

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Not really, considering there are ones going for 4k on eBay. If someone is genuinely interested I may be willing to negotiate but until then I'm keeping her until further notice!