Gameboy colour

OP
OP
k11_whore

k11_whore

Steve :)
Il get list out when I'm outa bed in morning, I know 2 of them are charmander shiny and charizard shiny, according to a forum there's hardly any left and no1s parting with :( what have you got?

euro_micra

Matt :)
Just flicked through my pile, ah memorys. Too many to list them all, only have about 10 shineys, and 30 'rare-ish' ones left I guess. I must have had owned all, or atleast what I knew of, at somepoint over time before trading them on.

edit: lol ok after a quick search theres a lot of booster pack editions I never heard of. I've owned all the basic, jungle and fossil packs though, just not all at the same time.
I had 5 shiney charizards at one point too, held onto them for weeks so nobody at school could get one, then I mangaged to sell them all for £10 each one day lol, looks like I should have kept them though:D

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
I know for a fact i have a clear purple GBC how much you offering, its in mint condition haha.

OP
OP
k11_whore

k11_whore

Think you shoulda kept them euro :p,

Dont like the clear purple ones I'm quite picky, if it was solid colour like yellow green aswell I'd take it off ya

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
eBay is definitely the way to go! I've had a few Gameboy bits on there and they've been great. I know it's not as cool and old school as the colour, but you might want to get an Advance SP. They aren't much more expensive but have a bigger screen, backlight and they're chargeable.

Also, really glad to see some fellow Pokemon fans on here :D I'm currently playing through SoulSilver on the 3DS, and thinking of starting up a card collection again!

OP
OP
k11_whore

k11_whore

Not buying one of eBay again, came broken when seller described mint boxed and paid a fair few quid for it, got a advance sp in tribal but I love old school :p still got my Pokemon red and yellow games just need the console, can get charger packs for the gameboy colour like :)

I found 300 in my attic 2 years ago from when I was a kid and been collecting ever since, have 977 now almost there :p