Ga16 powerd K11

I was offerd a k11 with ga16 all up and running but cant afford it even tho it was cheap.

So if anyone interested its down in Lifton, Devon.

The guy is called Kelvin

Cannot provide a price as the price I was offerd may have been mates rates as I know him.

Good luck

Jas:rolleyes:

I text him and got some info :)
"well its a 1.0 shell with a ga16 fitted, it runs and drives but needs finishing, needs electric water pump, seats,battery securing in the boot, a mot test, its a decent shell, has been damaged before but repaired in the garage i used to work in. Id take around £400 for it as it is"

I text him and got some info :)
"well its a 1.0 shell with a ga16 fitted, it runs and drives but needs finishing, needs electric water pump, seats,battery securing in the boot, a mot test, its a decent shell, has been damaged before but repaired in the garage i used to work in. Id take around £400 for it as it is"
Theres at least another 100 for that water pump, and taking on an unfinished, undocumented build is only for the truly masochistic...

Hello, this is my micra, i will get some pictures of it tomorrow and put up a better description as im on my phone at the mo, it would make a awesome little car when its done and the only reason im not finishing it is the fact i needed a car desperately

its a 2000 1.0 shell, done around 90'000 ( will confirm becuase i forgot to check), mot ran out in may, been parked up since january and before that had done 6000 miles in 3 years, was damaged when the garage i worked for brought it, and was repaired to a decent standard, had bumper and wing fitted, shell is in good condition,slight rust on crossmember where they all rust, interior good, pollen filter removed so heater works better, seats missing as my dad used them in his sales car,
the engine: a 1.6 ga16 out of a primera, brought from the local breakers who we know well, fitted on the 1.0 box, currently running on 1.0 clutch and flywheel which was modified to fit, gearbox slightly off engine give clutch freeplay, the drivers mount was modified and welded to fit by myself and uses the primera mount, and front mount made by the guy i worked with, wired in on the origional loom which i modified to fit, water pump has been removed and had a blanking plate TIG welded onto the end to get it to fit into the car without chassis modification.the power steering is blanked off but gives a better feel, hoses have been plumbed in and the top hose has been made to take a temp sender from the electric water pump, running the 1.0 rad but have a almera rad to go with the car, the battery has been relocated to the boot but needs securing, it runs and does drive, i havent ran it for a long period as it doesnt have cooling. its a great project for someone to finish and i really would have if i hadnt brought another car out of desperation,

Back