GA16 goodies

ok
good prices?

aye £100

Attachments

• ga.jpg
    ga.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 509
would that go with the clutch friction plate i got of pollyp? leaving me needing a standard 1.6 almera pressure plate only ---------interested on both items

Whats with the manifold? Is that the set up for the 1.6 as opposed to the single throttle body similar to the CG?

would that go with the clutch friction plate i got of pollyp? leaving me needing a standard 1.6 almera pressure plate only ---------interested on both items

thats what baguete is running iirc z, or better still the QG 200mm plate (Y) (same spline, and 180hp capability imo)

Attachments

• SDC12861.JPG
    SDC12861.JPG
    270.7 KB · Views: 394
Very tempted with this! What would I need for that inlet? Or is it all there?

I haven't even had a chance to look at what my GA16 is like yet!

Yes, im using GA16 Fidanza flywheel with XTD Stage4 clutch, but its very agressive, i bought a normal stock N15 1.6 clutch and will use that pressure plate with the XTD 6-paddle disc, i hope it will be more leg friendly... :p

Only thing that worries me with this inlet, is that the exhaust side is so inefficient. Will that need to be uprated also, to ensure this brings any gains?

my name is steve and i am selling these goodies on the aoc, and frank told me he had put some up on here.

i have a usdm manifold for sale £100 + postage. ( frank has already put up)
stainless steel obx manifold £70 + postage
PIC_0398.jpg

poly mounts £40 + postage
PIC_0399.jpg

de-cat £40 + postage
PIC_0397.jpg

if you need any thing my e-mail address is [email protected]

cheers

Back