GA16 Airbox Please

Hi,

Looking for a GA16 airbox again please!! (preferably with the pipe as well but no worries if not). Located in Yorkshire, can collect if within a hours drive otherwise will need to be posted.

Please sell me one!

Thanks.

Hi,

Looking for a GA16 airbox again please!! (preferably with the pipe as well but no worries if not). Located in Yorkshire, can collect if within a hours drive otherwise will need to be posted.

Please sell me one!

Thanks.
Is it the almera one? I’m going to scrapie this weekend and they may have some.

Hi,

Please sell me one!

Thanks.
Think I’ve got one in Lancaster if that’s any good to you? Will have a root around tomorrow mate

Think I’ve got one in Lancaster if that’s any good to you? Will have a root around tomorrow mate

Hi,

Sorry I’ve already asked another member to save me theirs that they found recently, as I am currently away in Europe

If for whatever reason, this other person cannot sell to me when I’m back in the UK in around 2 weeks, then I would be interested if you still have it then by any chance.

Ok mate, no problem
Turns out I’ve got 3 anyway! I’ve also got a k11 K & N panel filter that fits directly in the standard Micra air box if anyone’s interested.
Was gonna advertise them in the for sale section but turns out I haven’t got the rights to advertise there!

Ok mate, no problem
Turns out I’ve got 3 anyway! I’ve also got a k11 K & N panel filter that fits directly in the standard Micra air box if anyone’s interested.
Was gonna advertise them in the for sale section but turns out I haven’t got the rights to advertise there!
do you have pic