Ga15de swap into k11

Befor I get the Google is your best friend talk

I have a low ks nissan pulsar fn15 with a ga15 engine jap import same gearbox as my cg13 k11.

what I'm waiting to know is the engine a straight bolt in, with minor mods and wiring with all the gear from the pulsar ie mounts , engine, box

Most post just talk about just go ga16 but with this car being 200kgs heavier just moves and I mean moves so with it being put into my chassis would be just insane. So using the search button I have not found a simple answer to my question.

In saying this I have read about moving engine 40mm to passenger side, no need to cut chassis, engine bolts up but this being with the ga16. Has anyone bolted in the ga15 just for a daily hack due to the rise in petrol prices I don't car about the ga16 or a turbo conversion just a lil bit more kick with the k11.

They are both the GA block so I'd say physically fitting the engine will be the same as the ga16 the wiring for the ga15de is very similar so I think this could possibly use the k11 wiring loom but you'd need to check.
Engine mount at the timing chain end and clearance on the chassis leg are likely to be your issues, of the options to solve this, such as notching the chassis leg or spreading them apart with force or an electric water pump so you don't need to run that pulley if prefer the electric water pump...
There's a ga16 conversion write up posted recently which should give you more info.

They are both the GA block so I'd say physically fitting the engine will be the same as the ga16 the wiring for the ga15de is very similar so I think this could possibly use the k11 wiring loom but you'd need to check.
Engine mount at the timing chain end and clearance on the chassis leg are likely to be your issues, of the options to solve this, such as notching the chassis leg or spreading them apart with force or an electric water pump so you don't need to run that pulley if prefer the electric water pump...
There's a ga16 conversion write up posted recently which should give you more info.
I've read the engine mounts are different with both engines the ga15de is alot smaller than the ga16, and the you can also cut it down on the ga16 mount but I've searched and it has stated the ga16 can fit by widening the factory engine mount so I cant see why the ga15 should just bolt straight up and just extend the engine side mount or move engine over 40mm can someone clarify this the swap must have been done the ga16 just seems to need a bit more work to fit but this I'm not sure on.

Back