GA15 Throttlebody & Injectors -------------------

Hi, was enquiring about the GA15 throttlebody and injectors, has anyone carried out this converstion before and also was there any noticeble difference 0-60, maybe midrange, top end etc? Is it a mod worth doing...

There is a company in china i got in touch with, they rebuild these GA15 throttlebodies for Nissan and is refurbed (Looks New from pictures and also they do all jap car electical) anyway they want :-

US $ 96.80 - UK £ 60.30 for the GA15 NISSAN PULSAR Throttle Body Assembly 16119-0M301
US $ 48.70 - UK £ 30.33 for the Postage by DHL to UK (secured, i think a 2 day post)
US $ 5.80 - - UK £ 3.62 for the Paypal Fees (money transfer)

Total = US $151.30 - UK £94.25 (to the round number

As for the Injectors are there any other nissan cars that would fit on the micra to work well with the GA15?

Cheers guys, Appreciated

J

Hi karlj, did you notice any difference at all in drivebility, i.e. power pull away etc from the original TB to the pulsar GA15?

Cheers

J

There is a little gain in the higher rev range, but you'd get the same benefit if you fitted a ga14/16 tb or spent a little time fitting a sr tb.

If I had known all this I wouldn't of wasted my money buying them.

Oh and according to Ed (Fusion Motorsport) the stock cg injectors are good for 110bhp

Hi Karlj, thanks for your reply back!! can i ask, my car being an M reg 1995, the original throttlebody i have on my car does it become less efficiant over the years with fueling amd drivebilty? I.e when they get old works less better than new?

If i were to fit a new T/B would the driving / fueling be better as it will have new AF sensors?

J

I don't think they deteriorate with age just give the maf a clean (not sure of the best way) and it'll last.

If you're looking at improving drivability and fueling, get the car serviced (including fuel filter) and see about getting the injectors cleaned.

If you're looking for performance upgrades there are better/ cheaper options to the ga15 tb and injectors (ahh hindsight, it's a wonderful thing)

I may know of a ga15 throttle and injectors for sale over here in Ireland, a friend over here has an engine sat in his shed that I'm sure he'd be willing to sell bits off of

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Karlj, thanks for that maybe injectors seems a better idea of a change etc.... throttlebody on my car works well no issues at all!!! need to find a place where they overhaul injectors also, as they clean the pintle and change micro filters in them!! anyone know of any place ????

Cheers

J

Stani1029

Club Member
I bought the seal and filter kit (with pintle caps) from eBay for my RB25 injectors then I had them flow tested and cleaned at a place called hypertech in Bonnybridge Scotland