Ga15 information needed urgently

Hi guys I've just bought a micra 1.3 sr... I've been thinking about installing g15 injectors and throttle body but needing some info first.....

Question 1. Where do the g15 parts come from ??? As in out of which car/engine size/ year are they removed from

2. Will I need to program the injectors or are they just bolt in job??? Any mods I've gotta do or just swapping injectors???

3. If I change injectors and throttle body will I need to change anything else????

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
You'll see no hp gain from them tbh, spend the money on a 4 branch and an almera air box. Low rider will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong, but the stock manifolds and air filter will limit you way before the tb and injectors

You'll see no hp gain from them tbh, spend the money on a 4 branch and an almera air box. Low rider will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong, but the stock manifolds and air filter will limit you way before the tb and injectors

Ok so you say 4 branch n I've got a forced induction kit here I was guna use same thing init?? More air??? Also been told putting a starlet 1.3 air intake will make it a bit quick have you heard of this before??? Isit a straight swap n do I need turbo or non turbo starlet input ??? Sorry for all questions trying to get my micra as nippy as possible for as cheap as possible also sourcing a 1.0 gearbox to bolt on I know I'll lose top end but will be fun getting there lol

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
I've heard the starlet non turbo intake fits with mods but thats 100% of what I kbow about it which is almost nothing. Forced induction how? Not an electric supercharger?

And I've got a bmc air filter it's not like k@n it's a cylinder type racing bmc filter cold air feed coming in from front end through the cylinder filter into air intake on car

frank

Club Member
here,s mine :) some cutting and grinding needed
http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=69926

77923.jpg

Cheers for the pic frank just out of interest how much work was involved in doing this??? Did it make any difference??? And what parts have you used of each inlet and is that injector rail home fabricated???

frank

Club Member
Cheers for the pic frank just out of interest how much work was involved in doing this??? Did it make any difference??? And what parts have you used of each inlet and is that injector rail home fabricated???
basic welding and grinding really mate, and i only ran it for a day or 2, the fueling was miles out so was,nt tested fully.
my SR20 throttlebody setup was well sorted eventually, using QG 15/18 injectors and the same CGA topfeed rail (a stock CG maf was mounted upstream)

67520.jpg

Ok mate sorry for all the questions new to micra land lol... has your current set-up made much of a difference over the standard set-up ???? If so what parts would i need to source to do conversion and on what cars / engine size would i find these parts ??? Sorry for the questionare mate

frank

Club Member
Ok mate sorry for all the questions new to micra land lol... has your current set-up made much of a difference over the standard set-up ???? If so what parts would i need to source to do conversion and on what cars / engine size would i find these parts ??? Sorry for the questionare mate
most of the info is detailed in my old N/A thread mate
http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=65695
http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=69926