G_Mans K11 Super S

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Right, started a new thread as the other one got a little messed up. Looking for sensible offers on the car now. If i dont get a sensible offer a few bits will be removed and sold, and the car will be traded in for the new car. Got to sort out a new car first, but looking ahead as if i get a sensible offer i can start looking around at new cars and sort one out. :)

1993 L reg Super S

Engine:
106,000 miles
Pipercross filter on samco hose
Janspeed manifold
Powerflow full through exhaust system

Exterior:
Front Splitter
15 inch Wolfrace alloy's sprayed gloss black
Seat Ibiza rear splitter
M3 side skirts
Lowered 35mm all round
Sparco Strut brace
Custom front grille
Clear side repeaters
Nissan Chrome door handles
Smooth Boot with relocated lit up registration plate
Rear 3 tinted windows

Interior:
Cobra Bucket Seats with Sparco 4 point harnesses
Rear black and red seat cover
Re-Sprayed dash
Red leather gaitor
MOMO gear knob
Clifford Arrow 3 alarm immobilisor
Custom boot build (all ice will be removed before sale except front door speakers, Magnat Components) but the mdf build will be left

The car has MOT till end of january i think, and also think it has tax until then.

Few Pics...

micra165.jpg

micra157.jpg

micra152.jpg

phonepics017.jpg

phonepics018.jpg

micra197.jpg

micra172.jpg

As you can see a little elbow grease can make the car really really shine :)

Cheers

G_Man

L

lewis

If you don't manage to sell as a whole I'd be interested in some parts, I could send you my parts to exchange them as well if you wanted to trade it in (ie door handles etc)

I'd be interested in the doorhandles and side repeaters.

Cheers !

R

RIK

i dont want to fill your thread with crap like before,,but are you getting another micra? or just looking around wen you have the money from this one

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Howay vultures!!! He said he is looking for sensible offers at the moment, not bits. Make him an offer on a really nice, well looked after car. Oh and by the way, steady on G, you'll be getting into trouble... one of them images looks rather large!!! ;)

B

benmicrasr

£100-£150 for alloys if they are in good nic, let me no if you split cause after a few bits

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol, I think you will be looking at more than that for the alloys!!! They have been reconditioned professionally and look as good as new, also got 2 new rubbers on aswell. I know its his chouice but really can't see him letting them go for any less than £200.

B

Ben

not my choice but i have to agree with dan, make an offer on the car first then if he doesnt get what he wants start all the dibsing lark but your just cluttering the thread at the moment

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
without the wheels will take 1200 ono

someone must buy this, its a very reliable car, just need to sell it now as i need the money for the new motor :)

cheers

R

RIK

ide love to have this as a 2nd car(going back to k11 :) ) but have no room to keep it,,my car has to go on the street at night

Dusk

Deactivated Account
I went to look at this car the other day.
Imo if he spent abit of time tidying it up solving all the problems out that hes got, he could justify selling it for a grand... but until then its abit baggy imo...

R

RIK

i may be going to look at this soon,,wot problems??

i have the right to know!! lol

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
dusk, i told u there was a few niggly things wrong, and i sed b4 i sold it i would sort them, so as far as im aware the car would be sold without any problems

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
you only know about the problems because i was honest with you and told you wht was wrong, so please do not slag my car off in a thread where im tryin to sell my car!!!

Is £1000 all your really selling it for, thats silly :)

All the kit added must amount to far over that. Very nice car, in particular i love this shot:-

micra197.jpg

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
ive put it up for 1400 mate, but dusk offered a grand with a bits taken off :)

tht shot was taken just after i had a full buff jobby, was very shiny :p

Pete

Site Supporter
Lol at Riks interest, First it lived in wombwell then it lived with me in Wath-on-dearne now he wants to bring it back to the area.