G_Mans K11 Super S

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
not a definate but just gauging interest into how much people would be prepared to pay for the car as a whole, and if i decide aything, the car may not be going up for sae straight away, depending on the circumstances. if the car was split was generatin interest on the prices people would be prepared to pay. If i decide to sell anything the goods will go to the highest bidder. No dibs etc. Would also be interested in a Part Ex dependin on which cars were available. I will let you know wht is happening late ron when i know for definate.

Cheers

1993 L reg Super S

Engine:
106,000 miles
Pipercross filter on samco hose
Janspeed manifold
Powerflow full through exhaust system

Exterior:
Front Splitter
15 inch Wolfrace alloy's sprayed gloss black
Seat Ibiza rear splitter
M3 side skirts
Lowered 35mm all round
Sparco Strut brace
Custom front grille
Clear side repeaters
Nissan Chrome door handles
Smooth Boot with relocated lit up registration plate
Rear 3 tinted windows

Interior:
Cobra Bucket Seats with Sparco 4 point harnesses
Rear black and red seat cover
Re-Sprayed dash
Red leather gaitor
MOMO gear knob
Clifford Arrow 3 alarm immobilisor
Custom boot build (all ice will be removed before sale except front door speakers, Magnat Components)

micra165.jpg

micra157.jpg

micra152.jpg

micra004.jpg

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Really nice car you got, would be interested in the manifold, exhaust and induction if you decide to split it. Also, whats the front splitter???

Chris

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
it des have a smooth boot, just dont have any good pics with it done, its written in the spec above tho :)

danni

Ex. Club Member
scottish-sr said:
Really nice car you got, would be interested in the manifold, exhaust and induction if you decide to split it. Also, whats the front splitter???

Chris

no point asking that... its a secret lol

R

Ray1

Thats got to be worth a few bob i think... beautiful car.. and what is that front splitter?..please

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
not lettin the secret of the front splitter out, will only give the secret out to the person who buys it :)

omg i would have that from you in a heart beat!
its so nice
i want it :D (but really i do ill need to see wat i can do for money, however how much u lookin for?) :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Its neither of the things that anyone has said. He's keeping it a secret so everyone else doesn't go out and copy. The whole point of modifying a car is so it is unique. :)

R

RIK

im sure i asked you at donny show,and you told me but i cant remember :(

doin my head in

B

Ben

I happen to know but i respect his wishes - anyways, your all hijacking the thread - u wanna buy the car or not lol

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
danni said:
i kno:p but me not guna tell anyone!!

and no its not megane

No need to rub it in,lol. ;-) Alot of people seem to already know what it is, anyone copied it? So whats the harm in telling everyone else that is curious.

so g_man wat is the best askin price your lookin for for the car as a whole with this secret mod that i dont need to no then in future when people ask i can jus say dont no-lol

so how bout it ? :D

R

RIK

G_Man said:
i didnt tell anyone at donny show, its a well kept secret

i think u did,i wasnt with the msc lot,so to you i was just joe public :D i asked about your wheels been painted and your splitters

and i think robbo mentioned it too but i cant remember if he asked you about it

my memory sucks!

OP
OP
G_Man

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
im glad you have a bad memory :p currently just gaugin interest in the car and dont want to say anything for definate until i know wht titch is doing with his car. i will keep you all updated :p

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
whys everyone so excited over this splitter, it looks nice on car but it's only a small piece of plastic, just buy one and try, i bought one i thought wouldn't fit but it worked great and can be mounted different ways for different looks.
Using other peoples ideas is fine, that the point of the club, but try something, if it works and looks good you'll then have a secret.

Sorry for off topic though

still really interested :D g_man u got msn? i would really like to talk bout this car its a really good example of micra n i think is better than titchs sorry titch i jus love this car is all :D