Fuse boxes on K13 Micra/March

Hello! Does anyone know where to find the fuse boxes for the Micra k13? I've located one under the bonnet, but I cannot find the second one. To be more specific, I'm looking for the one that hold the fuses for the accessories.

I don't know for certain but the usual places are near the steering column (near your right knee) or in the glove box

OP
OP
adrian17
Right... if you want to do things right ... you have to make them yourself... Anyway...
I've asked the Thai March Club and in 5 minutes they gave me the answer...
In order to access the fuse box, someone have to pull the side cover. It is hold in place by 3 plastic clips. I do not recommend to be often opened as the quality of the plastic piece is very low and in time it will become loose and fall. Maybe because Renault is producing cheap stuff.
Here it is the picture of the location as the Thai Club sent it to me:

382249_505794829466623_1081966877_n.jpg

Like answering... "it might be everywhere?". I've asked 1 question : Where it is located? 1 good answer: on the side panel.

If I'd answered "it might be everywhere" I'd have said go outside and look at your car, you fuse box is there.

However I didn't say that I said the two usual places that they are, I'm sorry I got it wrong I'll do better next time, I'll make it a personal mission to know where every little thing is, in every car I've got no interest in owning is.

OP
OP
adrian17
If I'd answered "it might be everywhere" I'd have said go outside and look at your car, you fuse box is there.

However I didn't say that I said the two usual places that they are, I'm sorry I got it wrong I'll do better next time, I'll make it a personal mission to know where every little thing is, in every car I've got no interest in owning is.

I am sorry that I made you feel bad... It was not my intention but I did it. As I said I am sorry, but it is very frustrating to wait for 10 full days and still couldn't get no answer for a banal fuse box. You were caught in a bad moment... My bad moment. Please don't have hard feelings.

Let's face it boys, a new Nissan Micra in Thailand is a like your grandads Ford Cortina mkII 1600E was back in the 60's. First decent car many people could afford and a car people get excited about. Like people had been driving around in punishment wagons that I don't know the names of - except to call them sh1t, (stuff like peroudo nipas) They build Micras in Thailand now. 1000s work in the factory and some post on Thai March web site. There's probably quite a lot of useful info on the Thai site - in completely uninteligable Thai squiggely writing which non of us can understand.....
So when someone takes it upon them selves to translate some of the more useful stuff on the Thai sites and repost here in English we should not try to p... them off so bad.

Sent from BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adrian17
Let's face it boys, a new Nissan Micra in Thailand is a like your grandads Ford Cortina mkII 1600E was back in the 60's. First decent car many people could afford and a car people get excited about. Like people had been driving around in punishment wagons that I don't know the names of - except to call them sh1t, (stuff like peroudo nipas) They build Micras in Thailand now. 1000s work in the factory and some post on Thai March web site. There's probably quite a lot of useful info on the Thai site - in completely uninteligable Thai squiggely writing which non of us can understand.....
So when someone takes it upon them selves to translate some of the more useful stuff on the Thai sites and repost here in English we should not try to p... them off so bad.

Sent from BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the support!!!