full micra 1.0 for sale in bits

mullet

Ex. Club Member
as you may have seen my micra is gubbed so its all up for grabs theall pannels ect if you want them and some other bits

if you have seen anything in my blog that your after let me know and ill probs sell it ha ha

super s bumpers with fogs (£60)

DSCN0675.jpg

50mm springs with shocks (paddy has dibs)

DSCN0685.jpg

sr dials with tacho £SOLD
DSCN0680.jpg

super s seats £30 collection preffered

DSCN0678.jpg

also have tram heco wind deflectors (£offers )

offers for anything else

cheers mullet

If the postage to Seb will be too much for him to handle, could I have second dibs and a quote to post to Gatwick area.

Also looking at your blog you have an open mouth grill, chrome washers, a flat boot hande and a backbox?
Are all of these for sale and will they fit a face-lift K11?
Cheers

i will take the sr dials if you would possibly take £25 posted, my university loan went in, but my engineering bursary didnt which is £500 i dont get :(

also, do you have other tasties ;-)

Hi

Do you have the wiring and connectors to install the Front Fog Lights, as mine seems to be missing ....
I need the cables from the main loom to the lights if possible.

Ta.

Hi

Do you have the wiring and connectors to install the Front Fog Lights, as mine seems to be missing ....
I need the cables from the main loom to the lights if possible.

Ta.
you can ire them up to come on with the main beam and i just made my own look i also had a swith inside to turn them on and off

hi do you have 2 black doors black wings and a black bonnet?

What condition are they in also

Cheers Adam

sorry man the shell is gone it had to ge tthe boot replaced as some f-er smasht the rear screen i only have the bumpers left

i only want the front bumper with the fogs in, how much would you want just for the front one? and would this fit a k11 pre facelift?

How much posted to LL77 7EZ for the bumpers? would collect but I live in North Wales - unless you're up to a "meet half way" meet with them etc.

forgot i had these was going to get another micra but doubt i will so bumpers are still for sale if anyone is interested 60 plus p&p

Back