fuel

just wondering what is the amount off miles to a full tank in a 1.0l i am sure i seen this on here a while back but cant find it.. i am wondering because it looks like i am only getting 200mile to a tank and thats me driving at the right speed limit and right gear.. i mainly do a 10 mile run that 50mph . many thanks

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
just got 60 quid in the tank and the plastic petrol can
180'ish miles at half tank now
used to get 340-350 miles (a tank)
using a ebay lumbuga, nissan one may do better?

OP
OP
eddie2255
ah thanks for the replies looks like i may have a we problem somewhere. i will need to check that out. i did think i should get a lot more. thanks :)

Micra Monkey

Ex. Club Member
just wondering what is the amount off miles to a full tank in a 1.0l i am sure i seen this on here a while back but cant find it.. i am wondering because it looks like i am only getting 200mile to a tank and thats me driving at the right speed limit and right gear.. i mainly do a 10 mile run that 50mph . many thanks
This happened to me in my '94 1.3 at about 65k, turned out it was lambda sensor even though car was still driving fine. Just about doubled my mpg on next tank full :cool:

OP
OP
eddie2255
This happened to me in my '94 1.3 at about 65k, turned out it was lambda sensor even though car was still driving fine. Just about doubled my mpg on next tank full :cool:
omg thats bad eh.. thanks for that i will have a we look at mine may be a clean till i get a new one... my we micra has aprox 133335k the we engine sounds so sweet for its age and miles... thanks mate

Micra Monkey

Ex. Club Member
omg thats bad eh.. thanks for that i will have a we look at mine may be a clean till i get a new one... my we micra has aprox 133335k the we engine sounds so sweet for its age and miles... thanks mate
No, don't be scared if it is lambda was only about 50 quid a few years back from memory. Obviously someone on here will know a way of checking if it is that. I am shocking (literally) when it comes to owt with wires sticking out of it :confused:

frank

Club Member
lol many thanks again i will have a look on europarts see what they have but yeah will wait and see if some one can advice on how to check it thanks bud
best to check the voltage readings from the middle wire first eddie, there are a few threads and some voltmeter vids that i have posted up :)