Fuel Rail Spacer Size?

Hi all, I've managed to be stupid and lose the spacers / stand-offs / washers that live between the fuel rail and the manifold. Does anyone know what thickness they are so I can make myself some more?

Thanks in advance,
Tom.

Hi all, I've managed to be stupid and lose the spacers / stand-offs / washers that live between the fuel rail and the manifold. Does anyone know what thickness they are so I can make myself some more?

Thanks in advance,
Tom.

Message a guy called Craig Royal on the Micra Facebook page. He's probably for about 100 of them and will likely send you a set for not much more than the postage.

Thanks guys, I’ve got access to a lathe at work so to be honest I’d rather make a set for free in my lunch break than buy them! To clarify frank, you mean cut some bits of tube 8mm long for the spacers and just torque them down?

Thanks guys, I’ve got access to a lathe at work so to be honest I’d rather make a set for free in my lunch break than buy them! To clarify frank, you mean cut some bits of tube 8mm long for the spacers and just torque them down?

Yeah, essentially just bodge it :ROFLMAO:

Back