Fuel rail & injectors?

So the turbo build is nearing completion however the garage doing the work is not happy with modifying the 200sx fuel rail and wants me to keep the stock injectors.
I know these won't be upto the job and heard a coilpack fuel rail is a direct swap but opens up the options for bigger injectors which are a direct fit.
I've spent 2 hours searching threads on this and still confused as to what would be best.
Any suggestions or even better anyone got stuff for sale drop me a message as I want to get it finished now before all the shows are done for another year.

the coilpack rail is far better imo, loads of injectors to choose from
I know you mentioned vxr injectors but from which model. Need something cheap and quick. What would you use Frank?
You seem to be the fountain of knowledge on here. ?

it was andy and eden that mentioned those mate, try ebay for ev1 injector or 0280 150 or 155 injector
mine were post 2000 sr20 ones

it was andy and eden that mentioned those mate, try ebay for ev1 injector or 0280 150 or 155 injector
mine were post 2000 sr20 ones[/QUOTE
Thanks Frank, your right it was Andy who mentioned the vxr injectors.
I'll have a look on eBay see what I can find.

The VW/Audi injectors off the likes of the TT are super cheap and a direct fit for the rail. You will need to change to the EV connector though.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Back