Fuel Filter change

Hello people

I'm planning on servicing my cube (The same running gear as a 2005 1.4 16v petrol K12) next week and I'm just in the process of buying the parts.

I've got the air filter, oil filter, and spark plugs but I'm trying to find out info about the fuel filter such as part number, where it is and how to change it.

If there is a guide on the club members only section then please let me know, happy to become a paid member if i can get a fitting guide from somewhere.

There's not one showing on the opie oils website.

I'm assuming that all cars have a fuel filter of some kind? I know my previous cars have.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Phil

Send James a PM as he has a copy of Nissan Fast Part, will be able to give you the part number based off your chasis number hopefully.

Not entirely sure if it contains japanese cars.

Thanks for your advice, my model cube has the CR14DE engine.

I'll drop James a PM when I have the chassis code with me at home.

there,s a thread on a spanish forum (mundoforo, iirc) that says its an "in the tank" jobbie ,cubed
(99% of fuel filters are changed needlessly anyway imo) :)

hi there cubed im a nissan techie and the cube uses the same engine as the micra and note.

on a service we run the m service for the cr engines it is 12.5 k or 12 months

m1
oil
oil filter

m2
oil
oil filter
brake fluid
pollen fluid

m3
oil
oil filter
air cleaner and plugs

the services are seperated like this to spread the cost instead of a big bill with everthing on it.

fuel filter and pcv valve is maintance free on the cr and hr engines.

i hope this helps

ps i mayb able to get you a service sheet if need be.

@Matt1987, Hi Matt,
I've just been reading this forum and would like to ask about the fuel filter for a 1.5 micra diesel (2005). Do I need to change that or is it maintenance free as well. If I have to change it, where is it located? Thanks

@Matt1987, Hi Matt,
I've just been reading this forum and would like to ask about the fuel filter for a 1.5 micra diesel (2005). Do I need to change that or is it maintenance free as well. If I have to change it, where is it located? Thanks

dont hold your breath for an answer rish (he has,nt logged on for 18 months :eek:)

Back