fuel filler neck

hi just a quick question to see if any of you knew but how do you extend a fuel filler neck as im puttin arches on my car so i am just wanting to know how you can do it thanks alot :p

depends what arches your putting on mate. most dont interfere with the fuel filler like the nismo's or golf mk2 arches. if your going with wide rear quarters like the dimma style on 205's and clio's then try and relocate the filler in the boot. would look super smooth with no petrol flap (Y)

OP
OP
L
yeh its like the dimma ones, its the same kit as the yellow micra and hmm i never thought of relocatin it lol might be a plan lol :p

superls

K10 Tuner
would just be a pain havin to open the boot everytime to put petrol in lol :laugh:

when i fill up a always pull the lever to open the boot instead of push it to open the filler flap, so i have to lift the boot to shut it, so wouldnt be such a problem for me lol

OP
OP
L
when i fill up a always pull the lever to open the boot instead of push it to open the filler flap, so i have to lift the boot to shut it, so wouldnt be such a problem for me lol

bad thing for me mine is a key to open my boot lol so a bit of a pain lol i hate havin to use my key for everything lol its even a key for my petrol flap :( lol

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
You say lol ALOT! Can you not get one fabricated somewhere? I'm sure it wouldn't be hugely pricey.

OP
OP
L
You say lol ALOT! Can you not get one fabricated somewhere? I'm sure it wouldn't be hugely pricey.

dno why i do just do a well and i dno might need eh look into it coz i really want to get the kit on so i can get it painted so uts done in enough time for summer