Fuchs Titan Race Pro S/R only £39.99 @ Opie Oils

oilman

Online Trader
Official MSC Trader
Buy 5 litres of Fuchs Titan Race at Opie Oils for only £39.99, giving you a saving of £19.17 off the RRP of £59.16.

Limited time offer - Grades included Pro S 5w-30, Pro S 5w-40, Pro S 10w-50, Pro R 15w-50, Pro S 10w-60, Pro R 20w-50

Take advantage of this offer HERE > > > >

OR

Visit our Current Offers page to see these other great deals:

4L of Castrol EDGE for only £33.99 - 30% Off RRP
Buy 5L of selected Motul engine oil and get 1L FREE, boot pouch FREE and top up kit FREE
20% off selected Castrol Magnatec oils
20% off ALL Gulf Competition products
20% off ALL Winter products
20% off ALL K&N filters
20% off ALL Trico wiper blades
Order over £100 of any Fuchs products - Get a full Fuchs Velvetone high quality car care kit FREE - Use voucher code VELVETONE

..Plus, don't forget to enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning a brand new Apple iPad Mini. Enter our competition here >>

As always, happy to answer any oil-related questions you may have.

Cheers,
oilman

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Andy report back on your findings!

will do. i was stumped at which oil i would need but Oilman sorted me out after me asking allsorts of questions and explaining my cars engine mods.

I went for the best oil there which was this and a bonus at a sale price and then take another 10% off cause im a official member took it down to £35 or £40 delivered. :)

this is my main oil.

ive got some 5w30 castrol gtx at home which i will be using just to engine flush it to get rid of anything rubbish in there when i repaired the head along by running it upto temp, drop the oil, fill up again, run upto temp, drop oil, change filter and fill with this new oil :)