FSE Power Boost Valve (1.3 pre-facelift)

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
I'm not sure if these work on any other Micra.. but mine was already fitted to my 1.3 Super S.. it replaces your standard fuel pressure regulator so I suppose it should be just the same as any other.

I couldn't really tell you how to fit it, but my car's going to the scrappy so I suppose if anyone here would like to find a use for it then so be it.

I'm probably looking for about £30-40 for this, plus postage.. as they go for almost £75 brand new, and it doesn't look too old.

If there's no interest here then I'lll just put it on eBay.

does it actually effect the car?

As far as I'm aware it makes a bit of a difference, although I've never driven a 1.3 without it so.. although have been told my car does have as much boomph in it on the motorway as Kenny's 1.4 Sport+, not sure if this was the reason.

£35 sounds a fair offer.

Do you need the pipes and such that go with it? Will need to know beforehand as I'll have to botch it up as taking this part off will mean I can't drive car anymore.

And yeah Mike, scrappy. Why.. you wanting something?

As far as I'm aware it makes a bit of a difference, although I've never driven a 1.3 without it so.. although have been told my car does have as much boomph in it on the motorway as Kenny's 1.4 Sport+, not sure if this was the reason.

£35 sounds a fair offer.

Do you need the pipes and such that go with it? Will need to know beforehand as I'll have to botch it up as taking this part off will mean I can't drive car anymore.

And yeah Mike, scrappy. Why.. you wanting something?

Yes please pipes etc, can you let me what method of payment? Can you PM me?

Back