FS : SuperS/saxo spoiler

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Selling my SuperS/saxo spoiler as not going with that plan and need to remove stuff not going to use.

Professionally fitted together with the saxo spoiler being shortened and blended back together without any sign of were unless it's sanded down fully.

Currently in black but lacquer went wrong so that'll need fixing at least.

Collection only unless you're willing to take the chance at your expense.

After £100 ono

(Please no comments about the cost, a superS spoiler is usually £50 and a saxo is £50 so you're getting work for free)

16.Photo-0028.jpg

Pic of Meanmicras, will upload mine asap!

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Cause you're keen to make you're micra look unique £85 to you.
You could also see if someone going to Donnigton would detour to collect from mine.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
see i have a standered spoiler but that 1 is a bit different and thats whats i want I'l let you know by the end of the day. if people could give me some comments it would be great.

Cheers

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Ta Very much I'l have a word with lilmisspvc and see when she can pick up if she cant I'l have a drive down I like the trafford centre :p

Layla

Deactivated Account
before everyone expoldes at me, mods are a personal thing, each to their own, do what makes you feel comfortable, always wear a condom, amen, etc
you've probably seen the one i mean anyway

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Really sorry Gary not gonna be able to buy this anymore! more important things to buy and I would just be getting into debt need my brake pipes done as there corroded and a brake pad is waring thin I would just have a spoiler and no car if I didnt get them done. Hope you understand and sorry I wasted your time! I feel aweful but needs must. x:blush:

tommo

Ex. Club Member
added to msn

are the bolts still attatched? im after a super s spoiler that will pretty much bolt straight on. ive got a fibreglass rep in my shed that i really cant be arsed to bond etc.

L

littlemisspvc

Lovely to meet you yesterday Goldstar :)

The spoiler is being painted as I type, I dropped it off on the way home from work. The guy whos doing it is a top painter, oh and he said whoever had done the black paint had done a s*** job LOL

Pics up when I get it back.

Thanks again

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
hahahahahahaha

I did the paint job!! Gotta be the worst paint work I've ever done, did on a really hot day which ruined the paint and lacquer hence ever fitting, even if I did a great job it'd have never matched my car as that paint is "rough"

Glad to see you're gonna have it done proper and make use of it, can't wait to see it on the car.