FS: NISMO Grill & Indicators K12

Kirton

Renault Sport
Selling my Nismo grill and indicators for the K12. These have been modified slightly in order to fit UK spec K12's.

Here is a link to the ebay listing if anyone is interested: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=220230361162&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

Photo-0064.jpg

OP
OP
Kirton

Kirton

Renault Sport
Yes as instead of having to get JDM battons for the bulbs, you use the standard part of the indicator, and they sit inside the Nismo indicator lense.

you just have to seal the back up around where the batton sits into the lens. I just used a rolled bit of blue tack around the joint as its only small. That worked fine and kept them weather proof for over a year of having them on.

OP
OP
Kirton

Kirton

Renault Sport
Hi Rick,

Sorry, I don't have a buy it now price. You will have to put a bid in as I am just going to let the auction run.

Thanks for your interest.

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Mate

I might bid , i might not as i can't be arsed to wait that long then you take another week to post them.

I want them ASAP really.

you could have had the money 3 days ago by now.

your choice mate but i am a yesterday man.

other things to spend the money on as it's summer and my ZX10R is asking for more Carbon

Regards
Rick

OP
OP
Kirton

Kirton

Renault Sport
If you won the auction you would recieve them Wed 14th. As it states in the auction it would be percelforce 48. Not a week.

So still quicker than waiting for them to come from Japan.... and a lot cheaper.

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Mate

just waiting for the days to tick by

it wasn't my idea to list for 10 days

and nobody seroius will bid till the last 60 seconds or so or they just pay more.

Regards
Rick

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Mate

what was the Bump for then ??????

makes no sense to list for that long then you expect a prompt reply!

I tried to offer you what the items are worth and you turned me down flat!.

I'm not a ###### taker but a serious buyer with the money to buy now.
Have bought a few things from members here and all have been 100% easy to deal with.

Have some parts that came off your car when NismoK12 owned it.

listing for 10 days possibly would get more viewers but as the items are so rare only the people on here have any idea what's special about them.

ie: i know what they are worth and will bid that as my max in the last few minutes.

I should win them at the end but significantly cheaper than i would have payed you 5 days ago for "buy now" so thats why it make little sense.

Regards
Rick

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi Kirton

All arrived safe & sound mate.

to fit the bulbs i cut the holder sockets off my original orange indicators and sonic welded then onto the NIsmo items so now they are the right socket.

(the Joys of my mate running his own bodyshop with an ultrasonic plastic welder)

thanks anyway & off to fill in your Ebay feedback.

Regards
Rick

OP
OP
Kirton

Kirton

Renault Sport
No problem mate, glad they got there ok.

Sounds like a good job with the plastic welding. You will have to get some pics up for us.