FS: K11 parts, parcel shelf w speakers, headlights, other stuff

Okay, got some stuff that I need to sell, but no rush as yet, so seeing if there's any interest at this point

Note: all items are exluding posting, haven't had time to check what it would cost

Will get pics as soons as possible

All parts are for facelift unless otherwise stated

- stock headlights (the kind with the amber indicator) £35 for BOTH!
- stock rear lights £20 for BOTH!
- parcel shelf with stock speakers (would prefer to have this picked up, but will look into posting if needed) £25 SOLD
- boot latch (for use with boot release system) £10
- driver's side front door lock solonoid (for 5 door micra) £18
- electric side mirrors (one plastic, the other colour coded black) £30 SOLD

might be some other things, can't remember at the moment but will update here as needed.

I'm going to be a bit busy in the next few days, but I will get back to you if you PM me or post in this thread.

EDIT: Pics somewhere down there ˅

I may be interested in headlights mate, find postage inclusive price and I'll let ya know... I'll then find time to spray internals and sorted! :D

just to ask is the light for K11 98-2000 or K11 2000-2002?

I want a upgrade to the clear ones (2000-2002) where are you base anyway?

If squizza don't want that i might want it. Thanks

@william_sr, they are for the 2000-2002 models - the kind that have the amber plastic where the indicator is. I will get pics up soon but in the meantime, its these lights: http://www.micra.org.uk/attachments/micra-square-plat-1-jpg.15371/ (this is not my car, just one off this site that has the headlights that I'm selling). The clear headlights like on my k11 (see my profile pic) are from the early facelift models. Actually, the ones i'm selling were taken off my car when I bought a set of the clear ones lol. If you're after the clear ones, then the ones i'm selling aren't them. But if you are still interested, I can check posting costs for you. I'm in London, btw.

UPDATE: Pics. Apologies for the crappy phone camera quality.

- stock headlights
u4CW2.jpg

wCPS6.jpg

I8fnH.jpg

zwjBM.jpg

- drivers side door solonoid (still has the tag from the scrappy that I bought it from; turned out I didn't need it)

fGel3.jpg

- boot latch with arm
cjKnm.jpg

- nearside elec mirror (plastic)
29OI8.jpg

- offside elec mirror (colour coded black)
SLScx.jpg

- stock rear lights (some of the glue got spread around whilst taking them off, I'll clean it off before selling)
Rk3KH.jpg

BQXhP.jpg

Still gotta get pics of the parcel shelf, which I will a bit later

No, it came off a k11 that had the third brake light at the top of the rear windscreen, not in the middle where the shelf sits. Which one you looking for?

Aaah, I'm after the one with the dip in it... Just bought one like yours and stupidly I didn't look at the pictures until after I bought it...

Do you know if (other than high level brake lights at bottom of screen) facelift and pre-facelift parcel shelves are the same?

Heard someone say the rear light positions are different so the shelves are different shape? I thought the back ends were all the same?

If the shelf comes out of a mid level light setup then it'll have a notch cut out of it. If from a high level setup then it'll be straight like mine.

Not too sure about any difference with facelift or pre ones, although they ought to be interchangeable, just as long as you get a shelf with the notch cut out.

Yeah, just I'm not sure what the one I've bought is out of so didn't wanna screw anyone over when I sell it on...

Shame mate, I'd have had that in a shot otherwise... Still got my eye on your grilles though... Must get my claws on them! :p

There are only 2 variations of the shelfs (4, if you count the non-speaker ones), the ones that are straight like mine, or the ones witht he notch cut out that you need. Try ebay, should be something on there. Or a scrappy. :)

Im thinking I might just chop the speakers out & put them into mine maybe? Depends how much work it seems but can't imagine it'll be too much bother?

As I said, with the stuff you're getting rid off I can't imagine or wait to see what you're replacing it all with! Gonna be awesome I bet!?

No worry about time frame, but as I said if you PM me I will literally bite your hand off!... In the nicest possible way! :p

I'll take the grills bud if they are the honeycomb type

yes, they are the honeycomb type...extremely rare to come upon these days. in fact, i don't think they've come up on here or ebay in at least the last 3 years!

anyways, like I told odd_ball, as soon as they are off the car, they'll be up on here for whomever is interested.

Didn't realise but I put the wrong asking price for the headlights, it's meant to be £35

If anyone is interested I'll still accept the £25 that I foolishly put down first :rolleyes:

Aaah, I'm after the one with the dip in it... Just bought one like yours and stupidly I didn't look at the pictures until after I bought it...

Do you know if (other than high level brake lights at bottom of screen) facelift and pre-facelift parcel shelves are the same?

Heard someone say the rear light positions are different so the shelves are different shape? I thought the back ends were all the same?
I have a facelift speaker parcel shelf in my pre facelift fits perfectly :)

sent via carrier pigeon :)

Back