FS: JDM K11 Mid-Hatch Spoiler and Upper Spoiler

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
I picked these up last week. One is on U.K.eBay and the other is on Australia eBay. They're stock black in color...great condition.

Mid-Hatch Spoiler:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JDM-Nissan-K11-March-Mid-Gate-Spoiler-Micra-Hatch-Boot_W0QQitemZ280495389142QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item414ed3f9d6

k11midspoiler4-16-10.jpg

Upper Spoiler:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JDM-Nissan-K11-March-Gate-Hatch-Boot-Lid-Spoiler-Micra_W0QQitemZ280495594893QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item414ed71d8d

k11spoiler4-16-10.jpg

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
the spoiler is pretty much the same as the pulsar gtir one isnt it? got any better pics of it on the car as i might grab them

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
If I buy the spoiler or both the items then you can buy my nismo spoiler :) shipping to the Netherlands is no problem

Glen

Club Member
jdmisme you see on the pictures in your add there is the little clips on the boot that hold the number plate on id be glad if you could pick them up for me.

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
jdmisme you see on the pictures in your add there is the little clips on the boot that hold the number plate on id be glad if you could pick them up for me.

I'll check on them next time I go back there.

Nice set. might be intrested.
But I see you have some contacts in Japan.
Not a possibilety you can fix a nismo spoiler?

Those are once in a blue moon items. I'll keep an eye out for one, though.

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
not sure if i like the nismo spoiler more to be honest.. :( if you find any number plate lights or a number plate holder then let me know if you could mate, oh and some side skirts or spats as my car desperatly needs some thing there

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member

I tried pulling them today but they're too damn hard to get at. I kept braking the clips as I was pulling them out...sorry, I won't be able to get these.

not sure if i like the nismo spoiler more to be honest.. :( if you find any number plate lights or a number plate holder then let me know if you could mate, oh and some side skirts or spats as my car desperatly needs some thing there

I picked up some more K11 parts today...including license plate lights and the very hard to find license plate surround trim. They will be posted on eBay as a set. I'll be making a new thread for the new parts after they are posted.

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
I picked up some more K11 parts today...including license plate lights and the very hard to find license plate surround trim. They will be posted on eBay as a set. I'll be making a new thread for the new parts after they are posted.

Thanks mate ill keep an eye out then