fs janspeed and lowering springs

Have you got any pics of the manifold please? Just want to see what sort of state it is in. Seriously thinking about getting one cos I got a few motorway journeys coming up and I need the extra oomph.

i want £120 for it plus postage the manifold is in top condition only has a slight surface rust on it which is completly normal for a mild steel manifold i will try and take some photos of it but it wont be for a few days..

cheers, just to clarify will the micra pass its mot with janspeed manifold and a janspeed decat pipe and back box???
cheers in advance

sorry for all the questions but will it have a more or less the same effect with or without the cat?? or is one better than the other . btw really interested:)
16th march i can paypal you the money:)

put it this way a micra with a janspeed vs an equal micra with a de-cat and exhuast the one with the manifold will win.. the cats on micras are the same as the ones on almeras and sunnys so arnt a massive restriction on the little 1.3

can i reserve that for the 16th of march then? i will paypal you the money as soon as i get paid:)

sorry bout the delay broony yes its still for sale if you want it you can paypal me the cash and ill send it out.

Back