FS : Facelift Rev Counter Clocks and Facelift Headlight Covers

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Item: Facelift Clocks With Rev Counter (Black)
Item Condition: Used, Good Condition
Reason for selling: Surplus
Price and price conditions: £40 + PP
Extra Info: Removed from an S reg Micra. Mileage is approx 89000. The mark on the left is just water from washing the cover.
Pictures:
IMG_2709_zpsf5d20637.jpg

Item: Facelift Headlight Protectors
Item Condition: Used, Good Condition, little bits of dirt.
Reason for selling: Surplus
Price and price conditions: £15 + PP
Extra Info: Removed from an S reg Micra. Mileage is approx 89000.
Pictures:
IMG_2710_zpse73b47f2.jpg

Any questions, PM away.

how do the covers look on the micra, you got a picture and also do the clocks require any wiring? And will it read my current mileage or not? sure it says on this forum somewhere but have looked and get so many answers, thanks

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
how do the covers look on the micra, you got a picture and also do the clocks require any wiring? And will it read my current mileage or not? sure it says on this forum somewhere but have looked and get so many answers, thanks
if its the fully electronic clocks the milage is stored on the clocks mate so it will read as it did in the other car

Ah what a bummer, so unless you don'tind jumping mileage these are fine, hmm, will the wiring be the same as one without a rev counter? Like plug straight in? Or do I need additional wiring?

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
dont suppose you would sell me the light from behind the lcd screen would you? I broke mine i took the cap off the bulb and now it dont work