Front wheel bearings

It is time to do the front wheel bearings on my k11, I want to get good quality parts but my local autofactors tend to supply cheapest on the market parts,, any tips on higher end products?

I’ve got to do mine, I’ve got Firstline which are a half decent brand.

To be honest, you’ll probably find that the bearings are all made in the same factory, just put in different boxes with different part numbers.

Look here, https://www.autodoc.nl/auto-onderdelen/wiellager-10679/nissan/micra/micra-ii-k11/4779-1-3-i-16v it is in Dutch but I expect it will redirect. If not, let me know. All manufacturers are oem which means it should be Nissan quality or better. But be sure this is not always the case. However, you should take in consideration bearing replacement cost with the alignment and total price. From all manufacturers I see on that page I would choose Moog but there is really no realation to experience next to brands, all brands to my surprise are quite unknown for a k11. I would recommend SKF but I just didn't find those. I use those on another car and make them work, good stuff for a great price in my case. No k11 though.