Front suspension BUMP STOPS

As titled, im looking for bump stops for my front suspension, i split one accidently taking one apart, if anyone has any for sale. id appreciate it to let me know..

Cheers

J

Hi thanks for your reply and link, but im gonn have to get the same exact bump stop, universal may not be good.. even a second hand one of an old suspension would do!!

Cheers

J

Hi thanks for your reply and link, but im gonn have to get the same exact bump stop, universal may not be good.. even a second hand one of an old suspension would do!!

Cheers

J

as polly said goto the scrappies if not im sure someone on here will have a spare good luck :D

erm no I think they cost me £15 for the pair but when i think about it I think i replaced the top mount bushes no the the bump stops. lol :S

erm no I think they cost me £15 for the pair but when i think about it I think i replaced the top mount bushes no the the bump stops. lol :S

Hi wilsonian, no way man, i went to nissan to order the rubber cover that the sping sits on which covers the shocks and a small washer that rotates and i neede on ly one rubber bump stop, and the geezer told me its 30 quid, and i thought what? no way its a piece of foam rubber... ive got which ive guarded like the holy grail :laugh: and i need another which im looking to source, i could have taken mine of mu car currently but i dont want to dismatle a shock incase i may need to change over e.t.c...

J

Hi stani1029, ok the picture of the bumpstop which is at the front suspension : -

bumpstop.jpg

J

Back