Front roll bar drop links

Has anyone fitted non genuine nissan anti roll bar drop links ?

One of mine had snapped so I bought a replacement (long bolt, 4 rubber bushes, 4 big washers, a steel spacer/bush and a nut).

But it seems to be too long, does anyone know how its supposed to be fitted ?

Thanks
Chris

Sounds like the wrong one. The one you have described sounds like the bushed type you get on Renault Clios, Old Vauxhalls, Hyundais! The mounting holes will face each other.

You need the type with a ball joint either end as the holes will be 90 degrees out.

I know it's an old thread, but issue is the same: front ARB (sway / stabilizer / roll bar) links on my 1997 K11 do not fit.
Original part:
upload_2018-4-23_15-6-11.png

All new parts I found look like this:
upload_2018-4-23_15-7-8.png

I understand you guys advise to cut/skip the central spacer, but the following issues still remain:
#1 - the new ones have an M8 bolt, original was M10
#2 - the rubber on the new ones does not go inside the roll bar or wishbone, so basically there is direct contact between the wishbone-bolt-roll bar. Also because of #1 there is now an M8 bolt in a 12mm hole...

So really, these do not seem to fit in any way (bolt, spacer, rubber).
Is there not a known good source for these links? I already ordered 2 sets with the "correct" photo, but wrong part, actually.
My best bet at the moment is to reuse the old rubber with a new M10 bolt and 5mm spacer, but i'm not liking this...

Last edited:
I know it's an old thread, but issue is the same: front ARB (sway / stabilizer / roll bar) links on my 1997 K11 do not fit.
Original part:
View attachment 56796
All new parts I found look like this:
View attachment 56797
I understand you guys advise to cut/skip the central spacer, but the following issues still remain:
#1 - the new ones have an M8 bolt, original was M10
#2 - the rubber on the new ones does not go inside the roll bar or wishbone, so basically there is direct contact between the wishbone-bolt-roll bar. Also because of #1 there is now an M8 bolt in a 12mm hole...

So really, these do not seem to fit in any way (bolt, spacer, rubber).
Is there not a known good source for these links? I already ordered 2 sets with the "correct" photo, but wrong part, actually.
My best bet at the moment is to reuse the old rubber with a new M10 bolt and 5mm spacer, but i'm not liking this...
Hello, I know you posted this a long time back but I have the same problem with replacement drop links. Can you tell me if you manage to source the correct link or did you end up having yo cut down the spacer?

Back