Front Passenger One Touch Window

Greetings fellow Micra Lovers

I need some help please...

Does any one know what exactly makes the drivers side power window one touch, is it controlled by a relay or a module, is it built into the motor?

Not really sure, but if was me I would go for a second hand replacement switch, I think it has a two stage switch, cheap enough to replace and see if you are getting problems.:unsure:

Hi Mach1

I didn't explain fully, I asked that because I want the passenger side to be one touch too, yes though I'd need a two stage switch, surely it can't be as easy as just changing the switch can it?

I've asked a few techie's I know and apparently the regulator/motor has the one touch circuitry, they are handed so a drivers one touch motor wouldn't fit the passenger side as is however it can't be that difficult to swap the necessary parts to a passenger side regulator, with the addition of a two stage switch this could be an inexpensive project, I will buy what I need from eBay and have a play around.

My main objective is to make the windows roll up automatically with the remote key fob.

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 20.35.31.png

Mach1...that's a bloody genius idea sir!!! Sometimes the obvious answer is right before your eyes but cannot see it.

Or indeed any left hand drive window motor and switch...

This is why this forum is soooo useful

Cheers

How difficult can it be to get a LHD part number of a new regulator with motor and the one touch function? I think it is known as comfort function.

I've been looking on autodoc, eBay Germany eBay France and right now I can't find what I need...

I will keep searching, Hills Salvage in Skelmersdale are brilliant however unlikely I will call them in the morning to ask if they have any LHD Micra K12's

Ah that's wonderful stuff again Mach1.

I've discovered that some of the regulators on some low model cars don't have the one touch function, not sure what years or models that is confined to but I'll be calling my ex work mates at my local Nissan main stealers tomorrow for some help with the actual part number I'd need for reference, I have looked on the EPC data but can only find a partial number, I will report back tomorrow sir thank you again!

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Does anyone know RHD part number for this part? :unsure:
All the sudden my LHD Micra 160SR here on the Land of the Finns wants one? :giggle:
You should have plenty of these on your island! :rolleyes:
I did years ago this same procedure for my Camaro.
It's nice feature to have, both windows go down with one press of finger, me like! ;)

Mika The Finn, you've got to be careful with the part numbers, some early low range models didn't have one touch windows however the non one touch regulator assembly would physically fit.

The part number for a 2006/7 K12 Sport is 80700BC40A, should be the same for all RHD models/years/countries.

Mika could you reciprocate and find out the left hand drive drivers side one touch regulator and motor assembly part number please?

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Mika could you reciprocate and find out the left hand drive drivers side one touch regulator and motor assembly part number please?
If I remember tomorrow to call local Nissan Stealer, more efficient would be visit in there! As so far they have given me all part numbers that I have asked for.
But I'm driving 4 hours, 380km to eastern Fin(e)land, to 'home'.

Last edited:
I cannot believe it can be this difficult to get a part number for a LHD car in a RHD car nation, I've been phoning all kinds of dealers and traders who have access to the parts database from EPC but not one of them can give me a part number, NOT EVEN a dealer in Germany or France, they both wanted the VIN of the car in question, obviously it's pointless giving them my UK registration or VIN.

Thanks Sparky2018 (sparky>electrician>sparky?) nissan4u is great, however...

I selected LHD, selected the variant and found the part number I THINK I need namely Motor regulator, left-hand, 80731BC400 as also quoted by Mach1 yesterday but that is listed for both the Europe left-hand drive (which would be a hit) then it also lists the same part for Europe (right-hand drive) so if its also the left hand side part for a right hand drive car it implies it isn't the one touch motor/mechanism/regulator because UK right hand drive cars don't have one touch on the left, do you get? am I understanding that correctly?

Thanks Sparky2018 (sparky>electrician>sparky?) nissan4u is great, however...

I selected LHD, selected the variant and found the part number I THINK I need namely Motor regulator, left-hand, 80731BC400 as also quoted by Mach1 yesterday but that is listed for both the Europe left-hand drive (which would be a hit) then it also lists the same part for Europe (right-hand drive) so if its also the left hand side part for a right hand drive car it implies it isn't the one touch motor/mechanism/regulator because UK right hand drive cars don't have one touch on the left, do you get? am I understanding that correctly?
I am not an electrician.
The site I have linked to because I have a lot of trouble getting right part number. For mine probably because engine swap and not much information.
It serves me well to browse but I still run into snags every time.
I see that its one touch.
Sounds like a hard to find part.

My passenger side one works but the trim is broken RHD.
They are not one touch buttons on mine.
Recently removed the mech to fix stuck window but the problem persists for me.
I can see how you would want to replace with an identical part.

I understand what you mean cause when looking all I ever find is the RHD drivers side one and I need the whole handle for passenger side probably including the door trim because some one had fixed a break in the clips.
Its sad because that side is a nice door trim and the other is not so nice..

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Last edited:
So so so...I've been looking at this again today, and strangely all the window switches advertised on eBay France and Spain are for right hand drive cars from UK sellers, I am confused, I intend to buy a left hand drive left side switch panel with two switches from France or Spain or any left hand drive country and take them apart to see what is different from the right hand drive equivalent.

FFS how can it be this hard ;););)

Last edited: