Front page and new features

James

Chairman
We now have a properly functioning front page. And I have been busy implementing new things.

The first is this rather awesome Nissan Micra K10 MA12 powered Plane!

Another is a proper Members Area (will only work with official members by the way).

The next step is to get the member car features up and running. Give that one a couple of days and it will be running fine :)

Regards,
James,
Site admin

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Looking good James, Are we gonna be having an intro page then the home page? i think that wud be quite nice, having a big image with loads of thumbnail pics as a big "ENTER" button hehe!
Im liking the "frames"

Daz

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
I'd like to say a big well done!
Hopefully this is one of many steps to making MSC a bigger and happier place!

The members area, feature page, will it be working soon?

Were's the Gallery section?

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
The members area is working. But the features page will be up within a couple of days.

Need to get the whole site finished before I get a job (21st March) otherwise I just won't have the time.

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
nice but wow wow wow! can every one who wants to see your address in your members area or is that simply for our eyes?

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Only for the eyes of the person the information is about, as required by the data protection act.

:)

By the way, what's happening on the 21st March for you? I'm starting my new job then :laugh:

RickBlackK12

Ex. Club Member
Hi James

If you send me any K12 pages that you want done i will sort those out for you.

ie: Features K12 (2003 on) & tech database for K12.

Just give me a basic rundown of what you want to see & i will knock them up for you.

Just an offer as i'm used to doing all this stuff on my website (not Cars):eek:

Regards
Rick