front fogs

fogs & spotlamps usually have a relay. You can get yourself a fog & Spotlamp wiring kit for a tenner which should include everything you'd need.

i grabbed them off a k11 sport out the scrappie a few days ago, but i just thought last night that i might need more than just the lamps:glance:

yeah i was gonna go back up for the stalk, but then i thought i better ask incase i need anything else, where abouts is the relay?

babyboom said:
yeah i was gonna go back up for the stalk, but then i thought i better ask incase i need anything else, where abouts is the relay?

I think its like a blue wire somewere near the battery or i could have just totally made that up...I dunno but im guessing you wont find 1 in the scappy as every1 wants them dont think there 2 much from nissan tho

babyboom said:
and this'll work fine with the standard fogs? so all i need to get then is the indicator stalk then?

Standard fogs are just fog lights at the end of the day. This kit provides the wiring and relay to power it. You could also wire it into the fog light switch. Im not clued up on k11's so i dont know why you'd need the indicator stalk.

Ahh i see, well, the car should have a fog light switch on it somewhere (for the one on the back) so you could wire it into that switch or circuitry somewhere instead of changing the stalk.

Gemma85 said:
to turn the light on as you turn the end of the indicator stalk and they are not on normal ones

wouldn't that mean the back fog comes on aswell? (sorry for being dumb but i never had front fogs afore)

no i think its front fogs only...but dont u put your fogs on when it foggy anyway lol...I would speak 2 some 1 more technically minded as im just going off what iv heard i cant really go into much depth

Back