Front fog lights

Hello everyone, wife's just brought a 2001 micra with 18k on the clock and 17 Nissan stamps in the service book !!
She used to have one years ago and as soon as she saw this one she had to have it . One thing that is missing is front fog lights and just seeing if anyone knows where/ if I could get the kit or parts to fit ?. Think it needs lights,switch,relay.
If anyone has any of the the above would be pleased to do business
Cheers Mark

I'm sure I've read something on here that says if I can't find a genuine micra light switch with both front and rear fogs on that I can use a similar primera or Almera one but I would have to change the backplate over ?.Anyone shed anymore light on the subject .Sure it said that the drivers side headlight wouldn't work unless this was done.
Cheers mark

MikeHP

Site Supporter
I'm sure I've read something on here that says if I can't find a genuine micra light switch with both front and rear fogs on that I can use a similar primera or Almera one but I would have to change the backplate over ?.Anyone shed anymore light on the subject .Sure it said that the drivers side headlight wouldn't work unless this was done.
Cheers mark
I'd heard about the Almera thing. Not just the stalks but the actual lamp units too. Got the full set from an Almera for my old black X reg and it physically fitted but didn't work electrically - I suspected the relay but never looked into it any further. Both of the main headlamps continued to work with the new stalk.

Another option might be sourcing parts from a breaker in Ireland where many more K11s seemed to be supplied new with front fogs.

The parts aren't expensive so give it a try and report back! This one comes with the wiper stalk with variable intermittent too. (I have no connection to the seller) https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252958747201

Good luck!

No, its litrally desolder the the 3 wires then the back plate were the stalks connects up that comes off with a few clips then there's some metal contacts slides , just litrally swap them , with the Micra slides and back plates

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Hello everyone, wife's just brought a 2001 micra with 18k on the clock and 17 Nissan stamps in the service book !!
She used to have one years ago and as soon as she saw this one she had to have it . One thing that is missing is front fog lights and just seeing if anyone knows where/ if I could get the kit or parts to fit ?. Think it needs lights,switch,relay.
If anyone has any of the the above would be pleased to do business
Cheers Mark
I'm using Amazon and autodoc for parts and its saving me a fortune, I work in a Nissan dealership and even to me the prices are crazy! Just got two new bottom arms off autodoc for £80 with two years guarantee