Front brake upgrade

Hi all.

I have a K12 DCI,.
I am looking for info on how to upgrade the front brakes. I want to go to 2 pot calipers and bigger disks.
I understand from the ever infallable Google, that the K11 micra's could use bolt on parts from the other nissan family members. Is there a chance that the same goes for the K12's? Or do I have to look at Renault's? Does anyone out there have any advice?

I've been wondering the same, from what I can tell the Renaults that share the chassis don't share the subframe/suspension setup with the k12, I was looking into clio 182/192 but they have different suspension and hubs etc, if moneys no real bother then jauce has brake upgrade parts but being in japan the shipping can be a problem. With regards to the rear the torsion beam from the clios seems to be more or less the same (some difference in stub axle length) however I have only had pictures on google and ebay to go from. Cheapest way is ebc disks and pads, green or yellow stuff depending on your application.

I was looking at exactly the same thing because my car barely makes a stop when it really has to if I start throwing it around the back-roads, and I've got a set of EBC greenstuff pads which do give braking some more bite but don't give much real stopping power. If you take off the front wheel and measure the distance between the two bolts that bolt the brake calipers to the wheel hub then you can keep that measurement in your head and go to the wrecker's and snoop around for cars with a similar bolt separation. I feel sure that the Pulsar shares a similar type of brake caliper (but bigger) and that a few other Nissans do as well .... I think there's a thread on the forum discussing this exact topic. Bear in mind that bigger brake calipers will mean more wheel clearance, however