Front Brake Pads

Yesterday my K11,1.4,Xreg passed MOT but I've been told the front brake pads are close to limits....Quick search the Net shows a lot of brands and wide range of prices...For example from £7 to more than £100 for set:
http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CEAQrQQwAg
I just know the material hardness should be medium.If it is to soft the braking is good but they will gone soon.If it is too hard the breaking is poor and the disks will gone soon.
Any advice for brand,or shop,or site?How to chose at least not to screaming ?
BTW are the brake pads of all K11 Micras the same?

Blue print look to be OE standard pads, I bought some with a view to replacing mine, however when they arrived I realised even new pads are quite thin, so 6000 miles later I'm still waiting for my worn out pads to really be worn out!
Worth having a good look at them before spending any money

Brembo are ****. Eurocarparts sell tmd friction. The brembo which finds its way to eurocarfarts is the junk made by TMD.
Real brembi is made in Italy.
Eurocarparts is only fine for oil and bulbs

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Fair enough, cheers for the heads up haha

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Not been my experience, Pagid pads have proved far superior to EBC Greenstuff on both my Saab and my daughters P12 Primera. Always buy from Carparts4less, who are Eurocarparts internet only subsidiary, to get a better price (still with free 24hr DHL delivery).
Just ordered a set of Pagid pads for my K12, and with a 15% offer code , came to £18.47 inc delivery. When I bought the car a year (and 11k miles) ago, I fitted a new set of Mintex discs and pads. Been driving the Primera recently and the bite of the brakes is so much better than the Micra that I'm changing the pads to Pagid straight away.
Pagid pads were initially recommended to me by someone on a performance Saab forum. The only minor down side is that they produce a lot more brake dust than the Green stuff that I was using before on both my Saab and a Pug 205 GTi