from where is the Bodykit?

Hello,
I have found this Pic in the Internet,I will the Bodykit.
Where can I buy it?

micra-body09.jpg

Not available off the shelf.

Melton Fibre Glass altered the kit to fit the K10.

You have to source the seperate parts of the kit and then have them altered to fit the K10, this can be done with several bodystyling parts.

Kev

Kev said:
Not available off the shelf.

Melton Fibre Glass altered the kit to fit the K10.

You have to source the seperate parts of the kit and then have them altered to fit the K10, this can be done with several bodystyling parts.

Kev

I must change even with fiber the Glass?

Sorry my English is #### :(

"Melton Fibre Glass" is a company here in the UK.

What Kev is saying is that you cannot buy that bodykit (or any aftermarket bodykit for the K10 in fact)

So your only option is to buy a bodykit for another car and then get it modified to fit your car.

Lol, you can tell how old delta kits are.. look at the image at the top of there site!! Both cars have venoms on lol!!

hm a german car tuner will import some kits from deltastyling this year.
So i will drive to their job an look at this kit ;)

Ed said:
Also the build quality is worse than terrilble.

lol that has cheered me up seeing old pics of my car in somewhat of a terrible state and I even paid for it!! lol!!!

Actually the quality of the fibreglass moulds they produce are superb, it's the only thing they did do right with that kit. They just can't fit aftermarket bodykits at all, they have very little skill in adapting fibreglass from anything different to the original moulds to fit on other cars..

They literally just butchered my car to make the whole kit fit, including the bumper, skirts and bonnet scoop.

Kev

Back