freee

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
im free this weekend and broke so what can i do to the car thats free? ive debadged it, stickered, cleaned in and out :O...

OP
OP
wgc_daz

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
oo good idea mini survice at the same time...i got some oil lying around too..thx kennierobo

anything else?

Jody

Ex. Club Member
if you had a couple can of black spray you could take the inside roof out and spray it, it looks kick ass...

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
"if you had a couple can of black spray you could take the inside roof out and spray it, it looks kick ass... "

got any pics of this mate... Am interested in this idea :p

Jody

Ex. Club Member
sorry no pics, but trust me it looks cool as hell, i did it on a couple of cars and i was always impressed and so was everyone else cause all my mates wanted me to do theres.. and dont worry the material the paint sticks good also if you do it try not to touch it to much cause it kinda leaves marks..

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Awesome... so do you just spray the carpet black and leave it to dry for a couple of hours or is there some special preparation mate? sorry if thats a stupid question :S

just read above...

Jody

Ex. Club Member
no prep involved and depending on how much paint you use at the most a full day, just to be safe ('',)

also black roofs kick ass but i would love a carbon roof.....

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
going to have to give it a go when I get back home from uni

Will hopefully have it done soon enough and get some picture up. Am thinking about doing it either black all over or having some fancy graphic (red) down the centre with black paint around it :)

Nice one for the idea Jody