Free Nissan Micra K11 1.0L Distributor Cap, Rotor Arm and Ignition Leads

Hi everyone,

My K11 1994 Micra sadly had to be scrapped a while ago, I had some spare parts which I took off it since they were pretty much brand new.

These are:

Intermotor 46983 Distributor Cap

Intermotor 40208 Rotator Arm

Cambiare VE522089 Ignition Leads

I have them stored in their packaging, I also have dash bulbs and a few other pieces to give away.

I'm currently clearing out stuff i no longer need, I'd like to see these parts keep another Micra on the road for longer and for them not to go to waste.

I'm in Luton, Bedfordshire. If you're interested in collecting any of the above, inbox me and I will get back to you.

Thank you for reading!

Hi everyone,

My K11 1994 Micra sadly had to be scrapped a while ago, I had some spare parts which I took off it since they were pretty much brand new.

These are:

Intermotor 46983 Distributor Cap

Intermotor 40208 Rotator Arm

Cambiare VE522089 Ignition Leads

I have them stored in their packaging, I also have dash bulbs and a few other pieces to give away.

I'm currently clearing out stuff i no longer need, I'd like to see these parts keep another Micra on the road for longer and for them not to go to waste.

I'm in Luton, Bedfordshire. If you're interested in collecting any of the above, inbox me and I will get back to you.

Thank you for reading!
Parts are no longer available.