Free new fuel filter,radio harness,rear shoes

TWINCAM

Ex. Club Member
Moved house a few months back, while i was looking through some boxes last night reminiscing about the past, i found a few new bits i was going to use on my k10 before it went.
Ok so as the title says i have a brand new fuel filter resembles the original k10one of course.
Radio iso adapter harness, never used as i liked the look of the original radio lol.
And ive some lucas rear brake shoes, never used them as when i checked the rears were fine. Problem is i can't find them but i did see them last week so i know they are there.
All these parts were bought for my face-lift k10.
I am giving the bits away, and i will post them for free, all i ask is they will actually be used by someone who needs them.
So i guess first come first served, what do you need?.

hi there if you've still got shoes and filter I'd be grateful...you'll be the first sponsor of my autograss racer then...got to keep the novas in the dust.
many thanks if you do..if not cheers anyway..
I'm luke nicol, achosnich, mid anguston, peterculter, aberdeen,ab140pp. I'll stick somehing in a charity box in exchange..any pref?

Hi I would like the ISO adaptor if possible.
This is very generous of you. i can pm my details if i am lucky enough to get it. As said above i will make a charity donation. to a charity of your choice.
Kind regards

Malcolm