Free K11

I want to get rid of my '94 Micra, terminal rust has claimed it and when driving it round the back of my house it mysteriously died. Most annoying, it has always performed faultlessly until then.
Anyway,it has about 85k miles on its 1.0 dohc engine and a silent timing chain, you'll have to take my word for that unless you can get it running.
I don't want to sell it, just give it to someone who can make use of the engine. If I need to become a selling member to do this on the forum then I will want £2.50 for it, :)

Roger.

I want to get rid of my '94 Micra, terminal rust has claimed it and when driving it round the back of my house it mysteriously died. Most annoying, it has always performed faultlessly until then.
Anyway,it has about 85k miles on its 1.0 dohc engine and a silent timing chain, you'll have to take my word for that unless you can get it running.
I don't want to sell it, just give it to someone who can make use of the engine. If I need to become a selling member to do this on the forum then I will want £2.50 for it, :)

Roger.
Hi. I think its 3.99 to sell now. Where is pick up from. Thanks

Back