[SOLD] Free; K10 Shell with V5 Log Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Thought i would see if this would be of use to anybody rather than scrap it.
I do not want any money for it, i can arrange delivery pretty much anywhere nationally at the cost of the "buyer". What's offered is a bare shell (2-door version) with it's brake servo and manual transmission pedals attached, the rear axle & fuel tank along with the handbreak system will be present too. Other than those items there will be nothing else, no glass, doors, bonnet, wings, boot, engine, transmission, interior or electricals.
Suitable for a custom build or race/grass build. The shell would need (if you were to restore it), the two rear arches treating and fibre-glassing or cutting off and replacing with new metal. New wheel arch panels can be obtained for £21.36 per side from these guys; Cleveland Panels
To make mint would require both complete sills replacing (£23.62 per side) or to blend in the current ones with fibreglass/filler (to smoothen out the weld seams from outer sill repair work). Depends on what you want it for really. I have the log book for it so it's all legitimate and there is always the option for it to return to the road if desired.
If anyone is interested or has any questions then just send me a PM and i'll try to answer as soon as i can.

Ok thanks guys,
PP7

I can deliver anywhere as long as the fuel is covered lol. That's about a 4 hour drive from here so would probably be better to do on a weekend sometime. The shell ain't quite ready just yet, it'll be about two weeks before it is. I just put it up now to see if there'd be any interest & to be honest i didn't think there would be. What idea's u got for a k10 shell being an 11 man? :laugh:

ive had a k10 before but i also like free stuff and plenty of people around my area to do engine swaps for cheap ;)

pm me your number dude and we can talk

have you any pictures,,,,is it a 2 door shellas i need 2 doors,pair of wings and a front bumper....has it got these parts on

have you any pictures,,,,is it a 2 door shellas i need 2 doors,pair of wings and a front bumper....has it got these parts on

What's offered is a bare shell (2-door version) with it's brake servo and manual transmission pedals attached, the rear axle & fuel tank along with the handbreak system will be present too. Other than those items there will be nothing else, no glass, doors, bonnet, wings, boot, engine, transmission, interior or electricals.

Nothing dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back