Free car

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Getting a new car on the 20th, need to get rid of my car as I need the space, I was gunna scrap it but decided to see if anyone wanted a project.

1991 Seat Marbella (Fiat Panda) 843cc. Tax til end of Feb, MOT til April I think. A little over 60k miles. New plugs, leads and dizzy cap. Nearly new tyres all round.

Possible head gasket fault, mayo in the oil but no other signs of head gasket fail so probably issues somewhere else.

Collection preferably on the 20th of this month, will be taking it to scrap on the 21st.

PICT0002-2.jpg

It's so small it only takes half a space, you could fill the other half of a space with a large motorbike :p

I want this haha i love box cars!
Only issue is finding space...
Collection distance is a little far aswell... Damn.

what new car are you getting! :p

Hoodedreapers polo :)

I love box cars too but suspension and handling is awful. Leaf springs on the rear. I span off a roundabout this afternoon after knocking it down one gear too many and lifting the rear end.

An engine conversion is a good idea, there are 2 sets of engine mounts in the bay, one for the petrol and one for the VW 1.3 Diesel which was a factory option. You could fit 3 of the standard engines in it.

Other option is one days insurance and get someone to give me a lift down, which will be fun.

Your private messages are full but it looks good on the whole me collecting this front, found someone willing to lend us a trailer.

Not just the train fair, the insurance and the fuel for 140mile trip.

But yer i know i'm cheap.

Got a trailer sorted we think.

Back