Free: car ramps

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Ramps what you drive your car onto, what more can I say lol.

They seem solid enough, but collect and use at your own risk. Much safer to use than a jack, but I like to use axle stands as well for extra safety. I can't use them as my drive isn't level enough.

IMG0031A.jpg

I might be interested in these mate - Let me check with my dad and see if he wants them and I'll get abck to you! :)

These things are useless, me and my brothers bought some, and on all 5 cars in our house the bumper hit the ramp before the wheels got anywhere near therefore you couldn't drive the car up the ramp.

thats why you put a couple of 2ft long scaffolding boards on them to lower the pitch, used them for over 20 yrs without any problems, safer that axle stands and never get under a car with just a jack under it. My mates father died doing that little number.

yeh some planks of wood or something cuple of cats under their
one guy was found with the car resting in on his chest--the trolly jack was releasing slowly malfunctioning and trapped him
when the car was jacked up he was still alive justabout just bear luck! someone walked in AND saw him under their:eek:

Back